Our Office’s Safety Precautions
With the impact of COVID-19 and the severity of this pandemic, we are following the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association's recommendations for providing the safest environment for our patients and employees.
In addition to adhering to standardized infection control measures, examples of extra precautions we are taking are:
- Screening patients and taking every person's temperature that enter the office
- Having everyone in the office wear a mask
- Limited the number of people in the office at a time
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste/smell
- Travel within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.